© Copyright Country Computers CANADA - 905 349 1002 - Webmaster
- Ph.D degree in Clinical Psychology. University of York, England, 1985.
- M.A. degree in Psychology. University of Guelph, Ontario. 1979.
- B.Sc. degree in Psychology. University of Toronto. 1977.
- Clinical Internship Certificate. University of Calgary/Foothills Hospital, 1980.
- Certificate of Logotherapy. St. Michael’s College/ University of Toronto, 1997.
- Dr. Lindal is a registered psychologist in ‘good standing’ with The College of Psychologists of Ontario.
- Member of the Ontario Psychological Association.
- Member of the Canadian Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology.
- Member of The International Association for Research and Regression Therapy (IRRT).
- The Newton Institute for Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy